- To register a complaint, please contact antiques-now.co.uk using any of the methods
listed on the contact page. Give details of complaint including any relevant information
such as dates, times etc.
- We endeavour to respond to all complaints within five working days.
- Every effort will be made to resolve complaints within as short a time as possible.
Actual time will depend on the nature of complaint and co-operation of third party,
- You will be kept informed of progress throughout the process.
- Most complaints are resolved within 14 days.
Adding Content and Comments
- antiques-now.co.uk accepts no responsibility for, and does not
necessarily agree with comments and content supplied to this site by third parties.
- antiques-now.co.uk reserves the right to edit all submitted content re: spelling, grammar,
- antiques-now.co.uk will remove any picture or comment that it judges to be inappropriate.
- Every effort is made by antiques-now.co.uk to post ads onto the site within 24 hrs
- All ads remain on the site for a period of 2 months
or until cancelled by the advertiser.
- An advert will be deemed delivered once it appears on the website.
- Cancel adverts by e-mail, giving full details of ad to remove using the
email account that was used to post the ad.
- antiques-now.co.uk reserves the right to amend advert copy (but not details) to
improve layout of site.
- antiques-now.co.uk accepts no responsibility for losses (financial or otherwise) incurred
through using this advertising service.
- antiques-now.co.uk urges all sellers to excercise caution when dealing with
enquiries. Especially if those enquiries originated from overseas.
- The contract agreement of sale of items and/or equipment is made between buyer and seller
and antiques-now.co.uk is in no way involved in the transaction.
- Buyers must satisfy themselves that the goods legally belong to the seller
and that he/she is legally able and free to sell them.
- You have the right to cancel an advert within the first 24 hours of posting an ad
if you are unhappy with the content due to an error by antiques-now.co.uk
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.