A page of Antique articles written by experts and keen amateurs in
the field of antiques and collectables.
Simply fill in the
article upload form and your text will appear here. There
will be prizes for the best ones submitted.
Articles Home | Add an Article
2014 Dates For All Nelson Events Antiques & Collectors Fairs
- Nelson Events Antiques & Collectors Fairs Confirmed dates for 2014.
Alexandra Palace, North London
2nd half to be confirmed as soon as possible
Greshams, North No... more >>
Date Posted - 13 Dec 2013
Secret Dealers NEW SERIES
- Do you have a treasure lurking in your living room? The hit TV show “Secret Dealers” is returning to ITV and is on the hunt for people to take part. Turn your unwanted antiques into serious mone... more >>
Date Posted - 13 Dec 2013
Nelson Events returns to Arena Sports, Kettering.
- Do Not Forget The Return Of Kettering!
Sunday, 27th October sees the return of the ever popular event at Arena Sports, Kettering.
It has been about 4 years since the last fair there, run by BE E... more >>
Date Posted - 23 Oct 2013
Kevin Marshall's Antiques Warehouse hidden away in Hull
- What a Find
Almost by accident when looking for a 1940's salvage door I stumbled across Kevin Marshall's Antiques Warehouse hidden away in a back street of Hull. As I looked at the flat doors I... more >>
Date Posted - 03 Sep 2013
London Gold and Silver Company the first silver wholesaler opens it's doors.
- London Gold and Silver Company the first silver wholesaler where you can buy everything from antique flatware and coins to trophies and of course jewellery and covering all types of silver has opened ... more >>
Date Posted - 02 Sep 2013
Antiques Fair Companies fight against VAT
- Antiques Fair Companies fight against VAT
Fair businesses across the UK are facing an issue on the supply of space at fairs (antiques & collectors, craft, vintage, art deco etc) HMRC have declare... more >>
Date Posted - 29 Aug 2013
- OPENING SOON
Craft and Collectables Centre
Looking for retailers of collectables. Run on a 'Rent a Space 'basis.
If you have collectables to sell or know s... more >>
Date Posted - 13 Jul 2013
Congratulations to Georgian Antiques winners of The Best Antique Shop in Great Britain 2013.
- A big well done and congratualtion to John Dixon and the whole team of Georgian Antiques, winner of Homes & Antiques Antiques Shop of the Year 2013. Mr John Dixon is pictured here with Judith Mill... more >>
Date Posted - 10 May 2013
Final Alexandra Palace Antiques and Collectors Fair 2013 Date Confirmed
- The Final Alexandra Palace Antiques & Collectors Fair 2013 date has finally been confirmed
Following lengthy discussions with the Alexandra Palace management team, the final 2013 date for ... more >>
Date Posted - 12 Apr 2013
Secret Dealers on ITV1 new series looking for guest to appear on the show. Could it be you?
- So it’s time for the new series from ITV1 of Secret Dealers to organise the next batch of potential guest on the show and they have asked us to spread the word and help them find anyone in the Cambr... more >>
Date Posted - 19 Feb 2013
Chic Vintique Fairs in great new venues
- Following on from the success of Chic Vintique Fairs in Stockton, Clitheroe and Burscough this year sees new venues including a monthly fair in Richmond North Yorkshire. The fairs are hosted by BR Ev... more >>
Date Posted - 16 Jan 2013
Should I start an antiques collection?
- This is a question asked by many perhaps as they have been given or inherited an item which might become the starting point. If you havn't got a 'starter' I suggest you go to a good qu... more >>
Date Posted - 15 Jan 2013